I can't see the pictures in the SD card on my digital camera, only when I put in the computer? Please help.
My camera is a samsung. It has always worked fine, but I accidently erased all my pictures. I used one of those recovery softwares, and in a way it did help. The problem is that they are in the SD card, but I can only see them in my computer. Is there a way to be able to see them again in my digital camera?
Incoming search terms:
- i cant see my pictures on my feature phone sd card
- when i put my sd card in it says there are no pictures
- how to view data from my sd card on htc evo
- when i put my sd card in my camera i cant see my pictures on my camera
- Cannot view all of my pictures on cardrecovery