I need a few basic DOS/CMD commands?
To make a long story short- my operating system is shot and I gotta reinstall. I can still (attempt to) use system recovery tools and the F12 menu and that kind of stuff, but I wanna use CMD to transfer just about 3GB of files to an SD card. I know this is possible because I had to reinstall once in the past and did the same thing with an external drive. The only problem is, I forget the commands to navigate and copy files. These are the most important things I need to know how to copy files to a drive, assuming I know the name of it, and how to go back in the directory or to go up a folder.
And I just discovered that I don’t remember how to go into a folder that appears in the directory…
Incoming search terms:
- how to format a memory card using command prompt
- how to format memory card in command prompt
- how to format memory card from command prompt
- how to format memory card in dos
- format memory card using command prompt