My SD memory card is corrupted. What can I do to fix it?
I’ve tried to use the camera to format it but it wont even recognize the card at all. I own a Nikon D90 and it displays an error with the letters "CHA," and it states "This memory card cannot be used. Card may be damaged. Insert another card."
I’ve tried putting the card into my computer’s memory card reader slot or insert the card into an external reader, and both times a window pops up telling me the disk needs to be formatted before it can be used. When I select to format it windows tells me it is unable to complete the format.
I’ve also tried many recovery utilities and still no progress.. Some utilities I have used are:
Driver Restore Professional
Panasonic SD Formatter
Incoming search terms:
- my lexar 90 min sd card says sd card cannot be used
- This memory card cannot be used Card may be damaged Insert another card
- totally FREE recovery SDHC utility for mac
- my memory card is corrupted
- damaged micro sd how do i savemy pics