SD card needs formatting, but i don't want to lose my images?
Im at university and spent the whole day yesterday doing a photoshoot.. while i was browsing throught images on my mac the SD (which was in a card reader) ejected itself, and now wont read at all on my mac! When i put it back in the camera it says that it needs formatting, but i really don’t want to lose a whole days work off of it :S
I was told to download a data recovery program, which i did, but as the card needs formatting it isnt coming up on my mac to recover anything.. Please help.. ?
Thanks for reading!
Incoming search terms:
- my sd card says it needs to be formatted
- why does my sd card say it needs to be formatted
- sd card needs to be formatted
- what if you dont format sd memory card
- computer needs to format sd card dont want it to